This policy serves to guide our relationships with our customers, vendors and staff regarding warranties where they exist, refunds and delivery of products and services requested.
All our services and products come with delivery for a fee to be determined solely by us, except where otherwise stated. In cases where delivery will not be done, we will notify you in advance. We reserve the right to terminate any delivery where payment for such has not been made or when we believe the delivery has either been made in error, fraudulently or in negation of existing laws or any of our policies.
In line with our assurance of rendering top notch service, we may offer refunds and or service warranties in the following instances:
- Where the item(s) or service requested and fully paid for was not delivered;
- Where the item(s) or service(s) requested for and partially paid for, with a waiver for the balance of payment issued by us, was not delivered;
- In the case where the item(s) or service(s) delivered was not what was requested despite clear specifications in prior communication with us;
- When the item(s) or service(s) requested for fails to perform optimally or perform at all or as promised, on request of the customer, we may offer to replace such an item(s) or service(s) at no extra cost to the customer;
- We may provide a replacement for defective item(s) and service(s) as long as the complaint is made by you and received by us within 24 hours of delivery of the item(s) and service(s). Failure to do so within the stipulated time exonerates us of the liability of replacement of refunds on any item(s) or service(s).
- No clause in this section shall imply a guaranteed responsibility to replace any defective item(s) or service(s) or make any refunds whatsoever.
- A waiver by us of any default will not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default. No waiver by us is effective unless it is communicated to you in writing.